Tuesday 27 March 2012

Goose. Гусыня.

And so comes the time for us to get back to Tildas! Following the last sheep that I made, I had a burning desire to make a goose. I started one last year as my first attempt at Tildas, but since I didn't have a suitable fabric the end result left a lot to desire. Maksim was only 2 months old at the time, and the thought of going out to buy appropriate textiles didn't even occur to me. That is how all of the parts have come to reside at the back of the shelf. I finally took them out a couple of days ago and tossed them without an ounce of regret, finally making a new one in the process. I've also started on a pair of trousers and got the idea to put the ruffles on the bottom. And then on the straps. Adorable! The only thing missing was the pocket...with ruffles! And God himself led me to make the hat. At last came out this darling. Despite the fact that in the beginning I stuck to the true Tilda style with ivory fabric for the trousers and a gray-ish linen for the body, she still turned out so...bright and loud! Never in my life would I have the courage to pull off those colours, but its complete the opposite when it comes to the dolls. Let them strut it!

Вернемся к нашим баранам. Вернее Тильдам. Сразу же за овечкой возникло у меня желание сшить гуся. Начинала я его шить в прошлом году, это была моя первая попытка сшить тильду. Но подходящей ткани не нашлось, а из того что было, результат мне не понравился. Максиму тогда было только 2 месяца, и мысль ехать искать ткань мне не приходила. Так и пролежали запчасти в шкафу. Достала я их пару дней назад, без сожаления выбросила и сшила нового. Стала шить штанишки, и что то мне на ум пришла идея пришить рюшечки по низу. Потом и на лямки настрочила. Примерила — ляпота! Только кармана не хватает. С рюшечкой! Ну а уж на шапочку сам бог велел. И вышла у меня вот такая вот Гусыня. А ведь в начале я взяла рекомендованную ткань в бежево-белую полоску для штанишек и сероватый лен для тела, а в результате опять вырвиглаз! В жизни я такие цвета не ношу, а вот куколку в них нарядить я смелая. Ну пусть красуется!

DSC_7895



DSC_7899DSC_7902DSC_7909DSC_7833 DSC_7831

2 comments:

  1. Такая лапочка ГУСЫНЯ! Очень добрая и хорошенькая!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо за комментарий! Улетела она уже к новой хозяйке. Перелетная птичка оказалась!

    ReplyDelete